A new commemorative stamp has been issued to mark the 100th anniversary of Gibraltar City Council.
The stamp shows City Hall, which was the seat of the council from 1924. Council meetings were held there from 1924 until 1969, when it merged with the Legislative Council to form the Gibraltar House of Assembly. Today, City Hall houses the offices of the Mayor of Gibraltar and also the Mario Finlayson National Art Gallery.
A painting of City Hall by Gibraltarian artist and the winner of this year's Spring Visual Arts Competition, Mr Leslie Gaduzo, is featured on the stamp.
The design and related philatelic products were produced by local graphic designer Stephen Perera.
The stamps can be purchased online at www.gibraltar-stamps.com or from the Philatelic Shop at 104 Main Street.