surinenglish

Three-year-old dies after choking on sausage

  • He was taken to hospital the previous Thursday but doctors couldn't do anything to save his life

A three-year-old boy died in the Malaga children's hospital on Tuesday after choking on a sausage during dinner, according to health sources and Torrox town hall.

He was taken to hospital the previous Thursday but doctors couldn't do anything to save his life.

The death shook the town of Torrox, where the family originated, despite moving to Malaga many years ago.