surinenglish

HEMEROTECA

Búsqueda por término:

* Contenidos disponibles desde enero de 2006

Búsqueda por día:

2021
Enero
L
M
M
J
V
S
D
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31

Filtrar resultados

  • Sección

  • Autor

  • Desde

  • Hasta

Filtros aplicados:

378 resultados para 'winter'

NOTICIAS 378 noticias encontradas

« volver
10:28

LifeStyle

Wellness, at home and away

Andrew Forbes

...grounded in the seasons, so at the moment it's hearty winter vegetables, with layers of flavour thanks to smoking or roasting, lots of fresh herbs and some exotic spices. Expect starters of delicately smoked aubergine with rocket, tofu, and pomegranate; and ... main courses of wild artichoke with fennel puree - winter never tasted so good. Puddings are on the menu too, but there's no refined sugar. Sweetness comes from natural unprocessed sources. It's a good trick to try at home. In fact, the rice pudding

17:21

What to do

Malaga gears up to host new-look winter Jazz Festival

Tony Bryant

Malaga. Lovers of jazz will enjoy the modified version of the Malaga Jazz Festival, which will take place at various outdoor locations in Malaga from Saturday 19 until Sunday 27 December. The line-up of artists includes some of genre's most formida

18:56

Local

Southern Spain's Sierra Nevada ski resort opens this week

EUROPA PRESS

...of its usual capacity. The start of the winter season was originally scheduled for 28 November but the health crisis and movement restrictions to help prevent the spread of the coronavirus in Andalucía forced the postponement. However, from 18

00:47

LifeStyle

New process introduced to get a flu jab in Andalucía this winter

Ángel Escalera

The Andalusian Health Service has changed the way people can request a flu vaccine: this can no longer be done via the Salud Responde app or on the ClicSalud+ website. The reason is that both systems will give an appointment but they cannot tell whet

12:45

LifeStyle

"Further restrictions or another lockdown in winter time would be worse than before"

MATÍAS STUBER

This Sunday morning at 3am our clocks go back to 2am. Everybody copes differently with the change from summer to winter time. Some people feel low in the winter months, and are then euphoric when summer arrives and the days are longer. Independently ... specialist also warns that this year differs to others. We are in the midst of a pandemic which - what a surprise - can also affect our health with regard to the imminent onset of winter time. As a doctor, are you in favour of changing the hour or not? ... lower exposure to the sun, which is what we have seen during the pandemic, there could be problems in the long term. For example, vitamin D deficiencies. Why do we talk about summer time and winter time? Is there a scientific reason or are they just

12:23

Local

Costa del Sol hotels close en masse with no reopening date on the horizon

Pilar Martínez

Alay, the Meliá Costa del Sol and the MS Amaragua are among them. Aehcos president Luis Callejón Suñé has described the situation as critical, and said that around 80% of the Costa's hotels are likely to remain closed this winter season. In recent ... years, as the industry made progress towards reducing the gap between summer and winter seasons, the percentage was the other way round, with only 20% closed. This year the hotels have not ventured a date for their reopening; as with everything, the ... Álvaro Reyes pointed out that August was more like November. "There's no demand. That's the reality. We've never closed in winter. We hope to be able to reopen on 1 March," he said. The Med Playa group has also confirmed the closure of its Costa del

16:06

Local

Normal flu claimed 81 victims in Andalucía last winter

Ángel Escalera

A total of 81 people died in Andalucía from complications arising from flu last winter. The regional government's Health and Families department says 429 people were hospitalised with flu and the victims died from complications. This is a fatality ... doses were administrated than in the previous winter season, which was an increase of 13.7 per cent. So far this year, 52.81 per cent of 65-year-olds had been given the flu jab, which was also more than in the previous year, when it was 49 per cent.

16:34

LifeStyle

Migas, a traditional winter dish

sur

Around 40,000 people attended the 38th edition of the Día de las Migas in Torrox last Sunday. It was an event which saw 1,500 kilos of semolina and 200 kilos of wheat flour turned into the traditional winter dish of migas which is flavoured with