surinenglish

HEMEROTECA

Búsqueda por término:

* Contenidos disponibles desde enero de 2006

Búsqueda por día:

2019
Junio
L
M
M
J
V
S
D
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30

Filtrar resultados

  • Sección

  • Autor

  • Desde

  • Hasta

Filtros aplicados:

683 resultados para 'result'

NOTICIAS 683 noticias encontradas

« volver
09:23

Sport

New optimism, same result

Daryl Finch

Yellow cards for Salva Sevilla, Salva Ruiz, Budimir, Lago Junior. Ground: La Rosaleda (23,621 spectators). A season-high 23,621 spectators were in attendance, and although the result went according to the form book, the quality of football on show was

20:12

Sport

Malaga Femenino put up a good fight against third placed Levante

MARINA rIVAS

Standing their ground against Levante, the third-placed side that scored seven goals in their first round match, was never going to be easy for Malaga Femenino. This is why their 1-0 defeat at home at the Federación ground on Sunday is not such bad n

18:34

Sport

Chances few and far between for Marbella in 'bore draw'

opta

...the break as both coaches started to tweak their lineups. The result was more shots but very few were in danger of troubling either goalkeeper until the final 15 minutes when both sides took a more direct route to goal. The best chance fell to Xavi

09:29

Far-right result sparks anti-fascist protests across Andalucía

sur

Following the surprise breakthrough for far-right group Vox in Sunday's Andalusian election, around 2,000 people joined an antifascist protest in Malaga city centre on Monday. Similar demonstrations took place in Granada and Seville as protesters,

13:29

Sport

Marbella extend unbeaten run to seven with home draw

JULIO RODRÍGUEZ

...hosts to avoid defeat and, as a result, fans inside the Estadio Antonio Lorenzo were not treated to a classic. Chances were at a premium as neither side took risks in possession. Marbella's Juanma came closest with a header, while Badajoz, now managed

14:48

Local

Gold watch stolen in Santander 18 years ago turns up in Antequera

A. J. GUERRERO

National Police on 1 February recovered, as a result of an inspection of a gold shop in Antequera, a gold women's watch which was among several items stolen from a home in Santander 18 years ago, in 2000. A man and a woman, aged 27 and 28, ... respectively, both Spanish, have been arrested as a result for allegedly handling stolen goods. As a result of their inspection, police had found that the watch, which was sold on 23 January, was among a list of items that had been reported stolen.

13:40

Local

Torre de Benagalbón residents opt for new sustainable promenade

Eugenio Cabezas

...votes, 77 per cent voted for the more environmentally-sensitive prom, while the remaining 23 per cent favoured the more traditional concrete option. Salado expressed his "satisfaction" at the result which was also the one he voted for. He added that the

11:19

Local

Cudeca announce Christmas raffle result

Tony Bryant

The Cudeca Christmas charity car raffle, organised by the Cudeca Goldies, was drawn on New Year's Day; however the winning number -21993 - was one of the 1,036 unsold tickets. The number coincided with the ONCE lottery draw on January 1, but because