surinenglish

HEMEROTECA

Búsqueda por término:

* Contenidos disponibles desde enero de 2006

Búsqueda por día:

2020
Agosto
L
M
M
J
V
S
D
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31

Filtrar resultados

  • Sección

  • Autor

  • Desde

  • Hasta

Filtros aplicados:

270 resultados para 'patient'

NOTICIAS 270 noticias encontradas

« volver
17:35

LifeStyle

Leeches make a comeback

BORJA OLAIZOLA

...be used in accordance with medical protocol, which requires them to be sacrificed immediately after being used to prevent them transmitting health problems from one patient to another. The French company's leeches are bred in the wetlands of ... months; this ensures that when they are placed on the patient's skin they immediately look for their blood. Carmelo Betrán, who is 60 and comes from Zaragoza, says treatment with leeches saved the toes on one of his feet. "They operated on my knee and I

12:40

LifeStyle

Aids: a success story for researchers

ARANTXA HERRANZ

...into one single pill, which makes it easier for the patient to take and improves their quality of life. The aim of the United Nations is to put an end to the Aids epidemic as a threat to public health by 2030. To do that, the number of new

12:28

LifeStyle

A sight for sore eyes

ASH BOLTON

An Estepona eye specialist is set to fly to Sierra Leone next month to help improve the eyesight of some of the country's poorest people. www.opticamachin.com www.visionaidoverseas.org Jane Machin will join a team of five British optometrists

12:12

LifeStyle

A baby born to help cure her sick brother

L.G.-S.

...carried out successfully it will be only the second case in the world in which a patient with this syndrome is cured with a transplant from a compatible sibling after the application of the Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis. Marina Álvarez told the

12:43

Local

Cudeca celebrates 25 years of palliative care in Spain

Tony Bryant Benalmádena

Cudeca launched its twenty-fifth anniversary year this week with a look back at its history. During a presentation on Wednesday, founder, Joan Hunt, reminisced about her dream and how it all came together. The meeting was organized to thank all

11:58

LifeStyle

Retirees welcome

JAVIER GUILLENEA

Attracting elderly residents from abroad may not be the perfect solution to counteract a serious loss of population, but for 1,263 villages in the Serranía Celtibérica region, which includes parts of Soria, Teruel, Guadalajara, Cuenca, Valencia, Cast

10:57

LifeStyle

The error of eating five times a day

DANIEL ROLDÁN

...is ask the patient what they want to eat, and then tell them that they can have 70 per cent of it and not the other 30 per cent. We ask them not to eat certain foods.” Longo also raises doubts about the Mediterranean diet. “It only reduces the risk