surinenglish

HEMEROTECA

Búsqueda por término:

* Contenidos disponibles desde enero de 2006

Búsqueda por día:

2020
Marzo
L
M
M
J
V
S
D
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31

Filtrar resultados

  • Sección

  • Autor

  • Desde

  • Hasta

Filtros aplicados:

35 resultados para 'obese'

NOTICIAS 35 noticias encontradas

« volver
15:23

LifeStyle

Experts call for obesity to be classified as a chronic illness

Ángel Escalera

...should be considered a chronic disorder and therefore the public health system should pay for a type of medication which enables obese people to lose up to 15 per cent of their excess weight. They believe the health authorities in Spain should classify ... mg. It is injected once a day through a type of ballpoint pen, and patients who use it can lose up to 15 per cent of their weight. 17.8%A survey carried out by the Spanish Society for the Study of Obesity shows that only 17.8 per cent of obese ... being fat is a dangerous illness and that obese people should be treated as patients and not marginalised because of their weight. Obesity, which has become a public health problem, is responsible in many cases for the onset of Type 2 diabetes,

17:28

National

Plan to ban cremating obese people stopped

SUR

The Valencian regional government is to amend draft cremation rules after an outcry over the plan to ban the cremation of morbidly obese people because of the "excessive environmental pollution" they cause. The plans also include banning coffins

14:25

LifeStyle

About 80% of men and 55% of women will be overweight or obese by the year 2030

EFE

...age of 16 were considered overweight or obese in 2016. 80% of adult men and 55% of women are expected to suffer from excess weight or obesity in 2030. 2% of the Spanish health budget was spent on treating illness associated with excess weight in ... women. Excess weight is measured from BMI, or the body mass index, (the weight in kilos divided by their height in metres squared). An index of between 25 and 30 is considered overweight, and over 30 is obese. "These people have more possibility of

20:01

LifeStyle

Obese, but feeling slim

Ángel Escalera MALAGA

They look in the mirror and think they’re fine. They’re satisfied with the image in front of them and they don’t notice any excess weight. This is the case with over 80 per cent of people whose weight puts them in the category of “obese”. Even ... of people who are obese admit it. Carrying extra kilos can result in diabetes, high cholesterol and triglycerides, high blood pressure and joint pains, among other health problems. Doctors recommend walking between 8,000 and 10,000 steps every ... different places in Spain took part in the Seedo survey. Dr Tinahones says that 20 per cent of obese people are metabolically healthy, but the remaining 80 per cent face illnesses which affect their quality of life and are dangerous. Being overweight is a

13:17

Opinion

Obese, slim and other distortions

ANA BARREALES

...healthier, but we wouldn’t have time to work or hardly even to live. Obese people who think they look thin are not the only ones who have a distorted view of reality. The adolescents who get caught up in Blue Whale, the macabre chain that involves passing

15:20

LifeStyle

Doctors recommend walking between 8,000 and 10,000 steps every day

Ángel Escalera

One way to prevent excess weight and obesity is to be active, take exercise, and not spend your spare time on the sofa or in your favourite armchair. Moving about, practising sport regularly and maintaining an active life are all factors in keeping t

12:17

Gibraltar

Launch of child obesity programme coming up

Debbie Bartlett

According to the WHO, half of all children in the UK will be obese or overweight by 2020, and the incidence in Gibraltar has doubled in recent years. As a result, a new health awareness programme called 'CHAMP' (Children, Healthy and Active!

12:02

LifeStyle

The world's most obese woman has died despite losing more than 300 kilos

AFP

The world's most obese woman died on Tuesday. According to the hospital in Abu Dhabi where she was being treated, the death was caused by a series of cardiac episodes and a renal artery failure. After reaching a weight in excess of 500 kilogrammes, ... Eman Ahmed Abd El Aty was considered the most obese woman in the world. 25 years in bed Eman, who is from Alexandria in Egypt, suffered from a case of elephantiasis, the pains from which left her bed-bound for 25 years - a story which shocked the