surinenglish

HEMEROTECA

Búsqueda por término:

* Contenidos disponibles desde enero de 2006

Búsqueda por día:

2021
Enero
L
M
M
J
V
S
D
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31

Filtrar resultados

  • Sección

  • Autor

  • Desde

  • Hasta

Filtros aplicados:

499 resultados para 'nerja'

NOTICIAS 499 noticias encontradas

« volver
23:23

Local

Nerja selected for Andalucía-wide programme to boost tourism post-pandemic

Eugenio Cabezas

Nerja is the only town in Malaga province to have been included in an Andalusian-wide programme designed to boost tourism following the coronavirus pandemic. The initiative, which has been designed by the regional government, the Junta ... de Andalucía, will be giving a total of 5.1 million euros in financial help to 12 coastal resorts in a bid to stimulate tourism after the coronavirus pandemic. Nerja will receive just under 500,000 euros from the programme. Nerja's councillor for beaches, Mari

16:57

Local

Environmentalists denounce paragliders over Maro cliffs in Nerja

Eugenio Cabezas

Environmental group GENA Ecologistas en Acción has denounced paragliders that were filmed flying on Christmas Eve over the Maro-Cerro Gordo cliffs, a protected beauty area on the eastern Costa del Sol. The group claims that such activity is "clearl

15:31

Local

Nerja sewage treatment plant enters testing phase

Eugenio Cabezas

Nerja's wastewater station officially entered its testing phase on Tuesday, following a five-year delay. Mayor of Nerja, José Alberto Armijo said, "Today, 27 October 2020, is a historic day. Nerja starting treating sewage water." The testing phase ... is expected to last for six months, with Spain's ministry for the Environment expected to hand the plant over to Nerja town hall in April 2021. However, despite a meeting between the mayor, the secretary of state for the Environment and the director ... treating 25,000 cubic metres of water per day for a population of up to 125,000. The current number of people on Nerja town hall register (Padrón) is about 21,000, although this number rises sharply in summer.

15:55

Local

Nerja's sewage treatment plant hit by further delays

Eugenio Cabezas

Nerja's new sewage treatment plant is still waiting to be connected to the electricity supply so that it can go into testing phase. The latest date set by mayor José Alberto Armijo was mid-October. The town hall has recently awarded a contract

13:56

Local

Bike lane to connect Nerja to Maro to encourage sustainable travel

Eugenio Cabezas

Nerja town hall has unveiled plans to construct a 2.6-kilometre bike lane between Nerja's Burriana beach and Maro. The project, which has been in the pipeline since the last term of office (2011-15), will cost 900,000 euros, 80 per cent of which ... cities across the European Union. The remaining 20 per cent will come from town hall coffers. Following a meeting held earlier this week with Andalucía's state roads chief, Salvador Fernández Quesada, Nerja mayor, José Alberto Armijo, announced that

19:47

Local

Nerja businessman plans world's longest zip wire

Eugenio Cabezas

Nerja businessman, Jonathan Méndez, has approached a company in Catalonia with the idea of constructing the world's longest zip wire along the town's Chíllar river. Méndez, who owns a firm called Meynber, has asked Zip-trans Systems S.L. to

12:51

Local

Solar farm to be up and running in Nerja by end of year

Eugenio Cabezas

Catalan energy company Conecta2 has announced plans to build a solar farm in Nerja. The Nerja site forms part of a wider project to extend the production of photovoltaic energy across Spain, with a further four farms being built in Palamós

14:06

Local

Nerja sewage plant testing phase to start in July

Eugenio Cabezas

Nerja's sewage treatment plant is to go into testing phase in the first half of July, according to secretary of state for the Environment Hugo Morán. During last week's video conference, the secretary of state said that the remaining work should ... be finished by the end of June. Nerja mayor José Alberto Armijo responded to the announcement by saying it was "excellent news" for the town.

20:57

Local

UK supermarket chain opens store in Nerja

Eugenio Cabezas

UK supermarket chain Poundland, operating in Spain under the name Dealz, opened a store in Nerja yesterday, taking the total number of shops in Malaga province to three. A spokesperson for the store, which is on Calle San Miguel in the centre of