surinenglish

HEMEROTECA

Búsqueda por término:

* Contenidos disponibles desde enero de 2006

Búsqueda por día:

2020
Octubre
L
M
M
J
V
S
D
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31

Filtrar resultados

  • Sección

  • Autor

  • Desde

  • Hasta

Filtros aplicados:

276 resultados para 'artists'

NOTICIAS 276 noticias encontradas

« volver
12:27

Local

The Pompidou and Malaga city hall formalise new agreement

ANTONIO JAVIER LÓPEZ

Centre Pompidou estimates that 60 per cent of its visitors are Spanish, with the other 40 per cent foreign tourists. “We'd also like to diversify the artwork that we show to better include the many artists operating in and around Malaga,” he said. The

12:44

Local

United by art and literature

sur in english

A group of Scottish poets visited the gallery belonging to local artists, Francisco Martín, in Nerja last week. The writers were inspired by Martín's works, which include the statue of King Alfonso XII on the Balcón de Europa. They wrote poems

02:02

LifeStyle

Fellini's dreams come true at the Picasso Museum

Antonio Javier López

...works of Picasso and the sequences of Fellini”. In other words the visitor is not spoon-fed but left to ponder the common threads that go through both artists' work: the world of the circus, the female form and a passion for classical antiquity. ... he appeared in his dreams. In the section devoted to women the exhibition displays how each artist, in his own way, depicted voluptuous, lascivious and almost grotesque figures and the circus link comes in a series of photographs of the artists in

13:04

What to do

Blackness: an exhibition on identity

BEN CLARKE

...history and underline the cultural contribution of black residents to Malaga society. International artists Siobhan Riordan and Daysury Valencia spoke to SUR in English about their work. THE EXHIBITION Venue. Café de Estraperlo, Plaza Poeta Alfonso ... Canales, 4, 29001 Malaga. Dates. Until the end of April. Content. Blackness: An exhibition on Black Identity is a series of portraits of black musicians, artists, politicians and others who have contributed to culture and history. Can you tell me ... with the idea of doing an exhibition centred around blackness, getting some artists together from that culture to create a sense of community. I knew that Daysury was talented and wanted to work with her. Is this your first exhibition on black

14:51

What to do

Top acts confirmed for Castle Park Music 2018

Tony Bryant

During last week's press conference, mayor of Fuengirola, Ana Mula, revealed that the acts confirmed to participate this year include El Barrio, James Rhodes, José Mercé, Bad Bunny and Carlos Santana. She also reported that many more artists would be ... Splash Festival - an event considered one of the largest reggae gatherings in Europe - takes place on Friday 20 July. Flamenco aficionados can choose between celebrated artists like José Mercé, who will perform with a symphonic orchestra on Monday 11

15:00

What to do

'La Niña' reaches fifty

TONY BRYANT

...sculpture became his true vocation. In his youth he trained in Norway, Finland and Sweden, before completing his studies in the USA. He has received numerous awards throughout his career and is considered one of the most productive artists of his time. The

15:06

What to do

The return of Hors Pistes to the Pompidou

ANTONIO JAVIER LÓPEZ

...event “is a way of involving the local artistic scene and linking the teams” of Malaga and Paris. This third edition of Hors Pistes also differs from the previous ones because Spanish artists have a greater presence, from the two pieces by the

19:34

Travel

Miami vibe

Andrew Forbes

...global meeting place for the movers and shakers of South America, but not just business people and professionals but artists from all disciplines too, including of course music and acting. This is a trend that has built upon the city's established ... post-industrial city block on NW 2nd Avenue between 25th and 26th Streets is an ever-changing canvas for graffiti artists - with many new works emerging to coincide with the Art Basel Miami festival in December. Wynwood Walls street art park.GMCVB.com

12:03

LifeStyle

Two artistic havens in Granada province

Jennie Rhodes

...sanctuary. She has an international team of friends and other artists who work with her at La Conca and El Casino. El Casino is open on Tuesdays and Fridays from 11am until 7pm and exhibitions change. The gallery can be opened for groups by appointment and ... even has living space for artists looking for space for a residency.