surinenglish

HEMEROTECA

Búsqueda por término:

* Contenidos disponibles desde enero de 2006

Búsqueda por día:

2020
Julio
L
M
M
J
V
S
D
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31

Filtrar resultados

  • Sección

  • Autor

  • Desde

  • Hasta

Filtros aplicados:

160 resultados para 'achieved'

NOTICIAS 160 noticias encontradas

« volver
21:58

Travel

The wine road trip insider guide

Andrew Forbes

...when this was the simple dining space for the monks. Now it is a modern-day temple to fine dining by executive chef Marc Segarra Sauné who has achieved a Michelin star. Expect original dishes using local ingredients, paired with wines from the Abadía

16:33

LifeStyle

3 May 1997: Death of guitar virtuoso Narciso Yepes

Tony Bryant

achieved distinction as a composer, especially in the realm of film music. Born in Lorca, Murcia, in November 1927, Yepes received his first guitar at the age of four and he soon showed a natural musical talent. His father arranged for the youngster to

20:20

Opinion

Public enemy number one?

Mark Nayler

...be removed from office. Ahead of what is going to be a general election of incredibly fine margins on April 28th, such hyperbole is to be expected. But Casado's and Rivera's rhetoric paints a misleading picture of a prime minister who has achieved a

12:00

LifeStyle

12 October 1910: Birth of pioneering Spanish athlete Margot Moles

Tony Bryant what happened today?

...discus, and a silver in javelin. The following year, she achieved the world record with a hammer throw of 22.85 metres, a record that remained unbeaten for 43 years. Later that year, she participated in the second championship in Barcelona, were she ... again secured gold in the discus. Between 1929 and 1934, Margot achieved five world record discus throws: the last, in 1934, was maintained until 1964. Margot Moles was a staunch republican and campaigned for women's rights and equality, and

14:43

Local

"Brain to brain communication will change everything"

NURIA TRIGUERO

...will change everything. He has achieved a first step. His wife has a similar electrode to his own and they established a purely electronic communication between the nervous systems of two human beings. They were only telegraphic signals, but served to

14:39

Sport

Alhambra Nievas appointed new referee development chief at World Rugby

EFE

...challenge, working off the field, identifying new talents all across the world," she told World Rugby. Nievas, 35, spent the best part of a decade as a rugby referee - a period in which she has achieved practically everything in the sport: she was the first

12:49

LifeStyle

Polo draws in the crowds

SUR IN ENGLISH

...level professionals Jamie Le Hardy, Santí Torreguitar and Hernan Pieres. The final was played between Perrier Jouet and Kempinski Hotel Bahía, with both teams battling it out until the end, when Kempinski Hotel Bahía eventually achieved victory. The

15:23

LifeStyle

Experts call for obesity to be classified as a chronic illness

Ángel Escalera

...can be achieved more quickly with medication than by diet alone. Dr Tinahones explains that 20 per cent of obese people are metabolically healthy, but the other 80 per cent have illnesses which affect their quality of life and are dangerous for